It supports DSC (Digital Selective Calling) operation with specially designed DSC unit, which meets the standard of ITU-R, M493-10.
- When being connected with GPS, it will display the position (longitude and latitude) of the vessel.
Compact fist microphone with digital keys makes for convenient operation of the equipment
- Access to all available INTL channels (currently allocated).
- Allows memory all INTL channels for quick recall and memory scan.
- Provides as many as 20 user programmable names with MMSI, 10 distress calls and 20 individual calls for DSC communications.
- Rotary volume control with power on/off, rotary channel selector and rotary squelch adjustable knob give you more convenient operation of the radio.
- Outstanding performance of waterproof complying with Japanese Industry Standard level 7.
- 25 watts high output power allows you make contact with others in a long distance of marine communication and 1watt low power for short distance.
- Separate 16button for quick selection of the emergency call on CH16.
- Adjustable brightness of backlit for good visibility of large LCD various circumstance.
- Supplied with microphone, mounting bracket, cable, screws and user manual.
Frequency range: TX 156.025 ~157.425MHz - RX 156.025 ~162.025 MHz
Mode: FM (16koG3E) - DSC (16k0G2B)
Power supply: 12V CC±15% (negative ground)
Current drain: (at 13.8V)Tx alta(25W) 5.5A typical - Max audio 0.8A typical
Frequency stability:±10ppm (-15 °C to +55 °C)
Antenna impedance:50 Ohm
Microphone: condenser type
Sensivity at 12dB Sinad:0.5μV
Adjacent Channel Rejection:70dB
Audio output power:2W @ 8 Ohm
RF Output power:High: 25 W - Low: 1W
Dimensions(H x L x D):71×161×147mm